Setting Times Test for Cement, Mortar and Gypsum
Automatic Vicat Needle Device
- for cement according to EN 196-3
- for gypsum/building plasters according to EN 13279-2
- for additives according to EN 480
- easy control over a weather-proof membrane keyboard with 6 control buttons, menu controlled
- LCD, 2-line, for reading the test standard and residual time
- indication recording built in up over writing reel
- fix programmable test geometries according to the standards:
- EN 196 - stiffness begin till 90 penetrations
- EN 196 - stiffness end till 26 penetrations
- EN 196 - standard shore till 22 penetrations
- free programmable plunge-in times: 1-99 sec.
- free programmable holding times: 15-9999 sec.
- it can be safed 20 test operations of test geometry - penetrations, plung-in- and holding times