Bending Testing Machine DELTA 6-300
for Splitting Tensile Strength Test
For the bending tensile strength test according to standards on:
- concrete bars
- concrete beams
- concrete kerb stones
- concrete paving stones
- natural stone paving stones
- natural stone
- natural stone kerb stones
Test machine frame with very sturdy 3-column C-frame model. The double-action test cylinder is installed at the top of the machine frame.
The load is measured via an electronic load cell which is is insensitive to lateral force; it is mounted at the top in the direct line of force.
DELTA 6-300 for Splitting Tensile Strength Test
- EN ISO 7500-1
- Quality Class 1
- 60 kN
- 100 kN
- 150 kN
- 200 kN
- 300 kN
|Drive and Control
- via the drive station AS-C20 N servo-hydraulic, automatic controlor
- via the drive station AS-M10 semi-automatic, manual control.
|Options and Accessories
- inset for 4-point loading, EN 12390-5
- inset for kerb stone test, EN 1340
- inset for Brasilian test on paving stones, EN 1338
- set of presssure plates with floating axle for drilling cores, EN 12504-1
- bending measuring equipment for measuring deflection
- special equipment for steel-fibre concrete
*By submitting the data you have supplied you agree to the storing and processing of this information. You can withdraw this consent at any time with effect for the future.